Rabu, 28 April 2010

MY FAVOURITE MUSIC

Pop is my favourite music. I like pop because easy listening , interesting lyrics , can be trend setter to younggeneration. Maybe , many people don’t like pop because sometimes pop over cry , but whatever happens I still like pop. Without pop my life I standard and flat. One of group band got a pop genre is “Sheila On 7”.

Sheila on 7 is one of my favourite band since I’m elementary school till now. I don’t know why I like Sheila on 7 , maybe they music is good , interesting lyrics , wonderfyul performance. They are also kind to their fans , which is called as “Sheila Gank”. Maybe now they are not famous again , but they still active and productive.

Furthermore , now they are launching a new album “menentu arah” with the first single “Betapa”. The genre of music still pop but in this album they want to more explain the expression about their selves and making a proof for their fans.

Why the real fans , because some years ago Sheila on 7 were still famous and a lot of people liked them but now just a few real fans. Between the all personels of Sheila on 7 , I like Duta among , because he has good and his voice his characteristic , he’s charming attractive on stage , unique , and can make his fans want to have more spirit , self confidence , show their expression , make a proof if you want to their do everything like a hero , and is important practice , practice , and practice . maybe , this is enough about my favourite music , pure of my heart , Honestly I feel calmdown if I listen Sheila On 7 music.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar