Rabu, 02 Juni 2010

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS OF MY LIFE

When I was in elementary school , I had a bad thing for my life. In the moment , I got an accident on my bus , there was a fire. Whereas , my family and I were still on the bus. We were unconscious , when it happened. Because we were sleeping tightly. But finally , we were could out on the bus , when a someone screamed , fire , fire , fire. Oh this a bad thing was I’ve ever had. But , when I was go to Bandung , in 1997 , I got a funny thing. Because , in the moment I was stayed in Horison Hotel for one weeks.


There , I’d a lot funny things. First , may be because I was still a child , I’m naughty , so my sister and I were playing lift to see around the hotel. Second , I was unconscious when I touched the mirror (my had) , oh its so hurt. I think this is the unforgettable moments of my life , although just two things , but I can’t never forget it.

1 komentar:

  1. New casino app: Blackjack for Android - TheJTM Hub
    The mobile casino app includes some 안성 출장샵 of the most well-known online gambling games including slots 창원 출장안마 and live 경산 출장샵 dealer games. It 안산 출장샵 has a 광양 출장안마 large

    BalasHapus